COOL NEWS AND GIVEAWAY!
It’s finally here! My first official print collection of comics, “As You’re Up: The Firts Etidion (There may be one or two mitsakes)” is now for sale right here! It’s also available on Amazon if you prefer, though they take a bigger cut of the profit!
You can read some more info on the book here, but here’s a little about it:
To say that As You’re Up is the brainchild of Chris Spain and Cameron Livesey (two self-proclaimed “coolest guys on Earth” — both very, very wrong) would probably be an egregious misappropriation of the word “brain.” A more accurate description would be that it is a comic strip about two friends and all the wacky adventures they never go on.
From Rather Dubious Confectioneries to Time-Traveling Electric Razors, As You’re Up: The Firts Etidion collects more than 140 original strips — several of which have been remastered or redrawn completely just for this book — into this 7” x 10” full-colour tome, and delivers them directly to your brain’s chuckle cortex via those big, beautiful eyes of yours. There’s also an introduction from the authors, which touches on the origins of As You’re Up and inevitably goes off on numerous tangents.
And to celebrate, I’m giving away 2 copies of the book, which I’ll be signing and sketching in! If you want to win one of these luverly things, here’s how you can!
- Reblog this post to enter!
- Likes count as an additional entry (but ya do gotta reblog)!
- Following me gets you an additional entry, but ya don’t gotta be!
- No giveaway-only blogs, c’monguys aww
- Ya do gotta have your ask box open, so I can contact you if you win and find out what you want me to sketch!
- Winner has 24 hours to respond, or I gotta choose a new one!
Deadline is Weds 26th June at midnight PST (so 2 weeks from today!)
Good luck er’r’r’body! :D